Prolad movable wall system or panels are working as room divider and used to separate the big space into different areas. Panels are precision laminated, pre-finished with vinyl, fabric or other specified finish. All vertical and horizontal structural members consist of extruded aluminium components, with a snap-on base made of extruded vinyl. Panels lift into floor and ceiling tracks to form a rigid, uniform wall system that provides excellent sound transmission resistance with a STC rating of 35 to 50dB.
1. Top hung system without the need for a floor track
2. Retractable top and bottom seals ensure effortless movement of panels
3. Combines elegance with robust construction
4. Concealed or exposed panel edge profiles
5. Numerous panel stacking options for complete flexibility
6. Sealed for life roller assemblies provide smooth and silent movement
7. The system offers various levels of sound reduction
8. Extensive range of surface finishes available
Widely used in hotels, restaurants, private rooms, training rooms, teaching rooms, conference rooms, office buildings and other places.